St. Tammany Corporation has partnered with a team of local industry experts and coaches to bring you a series of webinars to discuss what doing business looks like as we move through 2020 while navigating the impacts of COVID-19.
The series will discuss ways to deal with short-term issues and opportunities like managing remote workers and ramping up reopening efforts as well as long-term planning strategies to ensure success for the rest of this year and beyond.
Topics will Include:
- Shifting business mindset and communication strategies quickly to stabilize and gain market share
- Gain market share by focusing on marketing and business development
- Minimize future risk by leveraging key strategies that impact how you manage IT, Insurance, and legal planning
- Manage remote workers and help them flourish
- Adjusting your business plan for the second half of 2020
- Protect business in the future
- Ask us anything
This series will run every Tuesday and Thursday starting Tuesday, May 12 through Tuesday, June 9 from 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. CST.
Click here to register for the May 12th Shifting Your Business Mindset & Communication Post COVID-19 Workshop
Click here to register for the May 14th Positioning Your Cash Flow to Win Workshop
Click here to register for the May 21st Steps to Minimizing Your Future Business Risk Post COVID-19 Workshop
Click here to register for the May 26th Thriving in the “New Norm” of Remote Employees & Operation Workshop
Click here to register for the May 28th Knowing Your Numbers Will Change Your Business Workshop
Click here to register for the June 2nd Adjusting Your Business Plan for the Second Half of 2020 Workshop
Click here to register for the June 4th COVID-19 Lessons for Improving Our Businesses Workshop
Click here to register for the June 9th Open Forum- Growing Your Business Post COVID-19 Workshop